Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easy Homemade Sticky Buns


Friday after work I had a hankering to make something sweet for breakfast Saturday morning. I knew cinnamon rolls just would not do; even though they are yummy I wanted to make something different. So I decided to go to the grocery store and seek inspiration as I walked up and down every aisle. As I was walking around the store I thought about sticky buns. They are a little different than cinnamon rolls but still had the sweet factor I was looking for. I picked up my ingredients, checked out and headed home ready to get up Saturday morning to experiment with the idea in my head.

Ingredients:
1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (8 count)

1 cup granulated sugar
1 stick butter melted

3 tbsp cinnamon
Honey


Baking Utensils:
1 Loaf Pan


How To:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan with cooking spray.

In a bowl mix sugar and cinnamon together and set aside. Also melt butter in a bowl. Arrange an assembly line of your butter, sugar mix and your loaf pan.
Take the individual biscuits coat them in butter and then coat generously in the sugar mix. Place coated biscuits in loaf pan, stacking one on top of the other forming a “loaf” of biscuits.

Bake for 17 to 20 minutes. Once biscuits have been cooked throughout generously coat the biscuits with honey. Best when served warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment